Nov 24 '21
Gratitude for your impact. Tools to help you grow.
Happy Thanksgiving! As we reflect on what we are grateful for, I remain inspired by the resiliency of the credit union industry and your credit union’s drive to step up to new member challenges with urgency and impact.
Despite the dynamic environment we now live in, your institutions continue to develop and grow their business value, operations, infrastructure, and talent, to ensure you can better serve your members and communities—and grow the competencies, reach and capacity needed to maximize impact.
My commitment to you, in the words of our namesake, Ed Filene, is to ensure that Filene is constantly working hard at replacing “the best there is with something still better” so you always have what’s needed to be the best version of what your members need. From education to leadership development to skills assessment and training, Filene has the resources and support to help you outlast the turbulence:
- Three critical priorities for financial services organizations to get right this year
- Strategies for leaders to address the mental health impacts of COVID-19
- Guide to shifting leadership tactics during uncertain times
- Get rising talent immersed in the key issues of the industry to build future leadership
- Give emerging leaders access to the people, ideas and networks shaping the industry
- Instill innovation mindsets into top leaders to lead industry change
Skills and Competency Building
- Accelerate innovation competencies in just one day
- As a new leader, build a whole team of innovation champions
- Get insights on how ready teams are to maximize value from data
Pause and reflect this week on how important you and your organizations are and the true impact you have on the millions of people credit unions collectively serve. For all that and more, Filene thanks you. We’re here to be the best resource for you, to be the best resource for your members and communities. We are here to help you think forward and change lives.