Filene 2013 Impact Report
At Filene Research Institute, we strive to drive meaningful change for credit unions and their members. We constantly ask ourselves if we are making a difference. This Filene 2013 Impact Report is a chance to reflect on the past year, as well on what lies ahead.
In the last year, we:
- Released 32 research reports, spanning public policy, consumer behavior, and strategy issues
- Introduced 16 financial ideas to credit unions through the i3 innovation program
- Launched 6 new programs around social media, online strategies, innovation, and leadership
- Hosted 11 member engagement meetings, colloquia, and workshops
- Engaged young credit union professionals through 4 Crash events
And, those numbers—while impressive—only tell part of the story. Filene offers you this impact report to see—and judge—for yourself the impact of our efforts. As we enter our 25th year of delivering research, innovation, and impact thinking and tools to credit unions, we also want to thank our members and other contributors for investing in the future of cooperative finance with us.
You must be a Member to Read the Full Report