Social media isn’t just a “nice to have” for brands anymore—it’s a business imperative.
It’s also a huge opportunity for your organization to connect with new and existing audiences and deepen relationships in a way not possible before social media.
Our social media programing covers all vital components you’ll need to hit “go” on a successful social media presence. From pre-strategy assessment and audit work, to strategy development, to ongoing support and education, we will empower you to put social media to work.
Assessment & Research
- Pre-strategy work for CUs that have existing social media presence
- Delivers report of current-state social media performance
- Designed to work in tandem with live observational research
- Prepare credit union for development and use of social media strategy
- Includes basic package + research on current landscape of social media and on-demand expert support
Strategy, Training, & Execution
- Hands-on training and objective development
- Strategic document with content calendar and campaign recommendations
- Brand ambassador plan for deepening engagement from within
- Collaboration opportunities for small to medium credit unions
- Best practice guidance on employee selection, technology, culture, process and resource needs
- Employee incentive/gamification strategy
- Policy guidance
- Success measurement framework
Subscribe to the QUEsocial platform for daily content delivery, training and incentives to enhance the effectiveness of your ambassador program while minimizing the effort for your ambassador team.
Support, Education & Refresh
Annual support to ensure the ongoing effectiveness of your social media plan
Contact Holly Fearing at 608.213.5194 or firstname.lastname@example.org.