SavvyMoney is a comprehensive resource for credit union members to take control of their finances. SavvyMoney services allow members to learn, assess and manage their finances through a suite of co-branded online tools. These include assessment and monthly tracking of the member credit score; savings recommendations including the credit union’s lending products; and financial video and editorial content produced by Jean Chatzky.
Benefits to the Credit Union
- Provide simple tools to assess credit health, and track credit score.
- Deepen relationships with your members
- Gain insight into your members’ credit wallet, and drive campaigns to increase your wallet share
- Provide a seamless experience with online banking through single sign-on
- Inform and educate through easy to understand financial content
- Align with your mission to help members better manage their finances
- Continued enhancement of credit score features, benefits, and content
- SavvyMoney enhancements include application integration to reduce friction in application process
See an example of how American Airlines Credit Union uses SavvyMoney financial education videos to engage their members.
Want to learn more? Contact Tansley Stearns at 608.661.3753 or at email@example.com.