Young adults are a key topic of conversation at conferences, in team meetings and in the boardroom.
Leveraging more than a decade of research about young adults in credit unions and creating what is today the largest young adult credit union network in the world, The Cooperative Trust, Filene is taking learnings from this research and putting them into action for you. Choose from a single to all three focuses to move from conversation to action. We will help your team take action to attract, retain, and develop talent in three distinct areas:
- Scorecard: benchmark your credit union against what young consumers want
- Gap analysis: based on the benchmark, identify opportunities for product development
- Best practices: obtain the latest marketing techniques proven to attract the next generation
- Benchmark: evaluate your credit union against a survey of more than 500 young credit union employees focused on what they want from their employer
- Best practices and insights: from members of The Cooperative Trust, Filene’s young adult network
- Exercises: centered around creating a sustainable mentorship program, and creating a strong culture of leadership and development
- Insights: young adult trends for your Board to consider across a series of four separate meetings
- Case studies and best practices: focused on the development of a board-level young adult advisory group
Choose the focus area, or areas, that are right for you.
With three distinct areas to focus on, you will walk away with a comprehensive strategy to attract, retain and develop young adults across all aspects of your credit union, tied together with a strategy document with tangible suggestions for implementation. You’ll move from conversation about attracting the next generation to action for the future of your credit union.
Contact James Marshall.