Customized Presentations on the hottest topics.
Filene’s speakers cover a broad scope of topics and industry issues that influence your business. From leadership to technology, innovation, or member engagement, we’ll bring compelling data and a little bit of Filene flair.
Innovation and New Ideas
- Can Your Credit Union Be Too Innovative?
- Execution: From Innovation to Implementation
- Grow is a Four-Letter Word: The Pressure for Success in All Metrics
- Is Your Organization Structured for Actual Innovation?
- Is Your Organization Structured for Innovation that Creates Impact?
- Lessons from Uber: The Future of Credit Unions
- Leveraging 5 Years of Experience: Bringing Fintech and Credit Unions Together
- Squirrels and Shiny Objects. Stop Chasing, and Make Innovation Work
- The Little Guy’s Advantage: How Can Small Credit Union’s Thrive
- What to do Now for Your Future Mobile Strategy
- Board Governance: Successfully Leading Credit Unions into the Future
- CEO’s Black Book of Secrets Revealed
- Designing Credit Union Culture for High Performance
- Getting to More Without Settling for Less
- Laws of Attraction: Credit Union Recruiting in a Competitive Labor Market
- Risk Management’s New Tool: Corporate Social Responsibility
- Women in Leadership
Marketing and Communication
Member Service and Operations
- Assuring Financial Capability
- Easy is the New Nice
- Fighting for Market Share: The Future of Lending in a Crowded Space
- It’s Not Them, It’s You: Why Are Your Members Breaking-up With You
- Mastering the Funda-Mentals: Understanding Consumer Borrowing Confidence
- Meet your Future Member
- Peer-to-Peer Lending: It’s in Our DNA!