Optimizing Channels for Superior Member Service Workshop, Part Two
Join Harvard Business School Professor and Filene Research Fellow Dennis Campbell in Montreal for part two of our workshop on optimizing channels, presented by Filene and Credit Union Central of Canada.
Download the slide decks below:
Your membership base is changing, and the channels that drove satisfaction, member acquisition, and growth yesterday will not be the same tomorrow. This session will:
- Recap the channel delivery lessons from Workshop 1. (It's OK if you didn't come to Workshop 1.)
- Expand on channel optimization strategies with up-to-the-minute cases from participating credit unions.
- Show managers how to bridge the gap from thinking about member experience to tracking member experience, and, more importantly, holding leaders accountable for the right experience.
- De-mistify analytics by using a real-data workshop to teach managers and analysts techniques for isolating and tracking key member drivers.
- Uncover how non-credit unions are addressing the channel challenge in innovative ways.
Stick around after the workshop for our Spring i3 meeting, featuring both Filene and Desjardins i3 teams.