fundaMENTAL: The Mind-Money Connection
University of Arizona | Tucson, AZ | 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
The Center for Consumer Decision Making hosts its second annual colloquium Nov 8. As always, the program is offered at no cost to Filene members!
Filene Fellow Hope Schau and other distinguished guests will share new research on consumers' financial decision making, and lead provocative discussions that push credit unions to think creatively about how to serve their members.
Come spend the day learning from this talented line up of world-class thinkers:
- Hope Schau, University of Arizona - Money Talks: How Each Generation Approaches Finances
- Janet Schwartz, Tulane University - Practical Insights from Ulysses: How Precommitment Helps Us Achieve Goals
- Mary Gilly, University of California Irvine - Target is the Devil! How Indebted Consumers Deal with Temptation
- Tim Ogden, New York University - U.S. Financial Diaries: A Revealing Look at How Everyday Americans Manage Money
- Past Self, Meet Future Self - Consumers from multiple generations will discuss how their financial lives have been (or could be) impacted by their decisions.
- Filene Dine Around - 11/7/17 | 6:00 p.m. | Join us the night before to engage with attendees and speakers in a more intimate setting.
Click here for more information on the Center for Consumer Decision Making.
Filene's Center for Consumer Decision Making is generously sponsored by: