big. bright. minds. 2017 | Austin, TX
Stay tuned for 2018 details in sunny San Diego, CA.
Over 250 #bigbright #minds experienced the Filene difference at this year's big. bright. minds. in Austin, TX.
To download presenations, click on the speakers name below:
Day 1, 12/7/2017:
- Sekou Bermiss - Laws of Attraction
- Sarah Hernholm - Entrepreneurial Mindset of Teens and Developing EQ
- Filene i3 Concepts - Group A
- Hope Schau - Impact of Driverless Vehicles on Credit Unions
- Sean Yokley - Don't Just Put a Ring On It: Onboardability Pilot Update
- JB Orecchia - What it Takes to Scale Ideas in Financial Services
- Lauren Culp - So You're Sick of Talking About Millennials
- Filene i3 Concepts - Group B
- Jenna Sandoval - Impact Day Away
- Steve Wanta - Impact Day Away
Day 2, 12/8/2017:
- Ryan Foss - Filene Innovation Update
- Adam Lee & Rob Meloche - Reaching Minority Households
- Marc-Andre Pigeon - What's in a Gerund? The Future of 'Banking' at Canadian Credit Unions
- Constance Anderson - Competing in the Age of Amazon
At this two day event, attendees:
Heard the latest from big. bright. thinkers. on key issues facing credit unions.
Had experiences that harvested great conversations and sparked new ideas.
Went back to their credit union as a Dust Kicker, ready to take action!
|12.6.17||12.7.17 & 12.8.17||12.7.17||12.7.17|
Annual Member Meeting
big. bright. minds.
Small Group Day Away
|Evening Reception||General Session||Experiential Learning||Evening Reception|
Check out the recap of last year's event.
This multi-day event is packed full of #bigbright #action. Follow the links below to see highlights from 2016 in Madison, WI.