Dennis is an internationally recognized expert on the design of organizations and management systems for more effective strategy execution. His research, teaching, and case writing focus on designing and integrating organizational structures, performance measurement, and incentive systems to foster empowerment, mitigate risk, and enable organizational learning and long-term value creation. He has studied these issues extensively in the US services sector including the financial services industry in the context of both credit unions and large national banking institutions. In this context, his work has more generally focused on how leaders can design organizations and management systems to compete and win based on differentiated customer experiences.
Dennis is currently a Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School, the same institution from which he received his doctorate. Prior to beginning his doctoral studies, he worked at the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve in Washington, D.C. on research and policy related to the structure, conduct, and performance of US banking institutions and markets.
For interview and other media requests, contact Holly Fearing at 608.661.3758 or email@example.com.
Dennis’ presentation topics include:
- Designing Organizations to Compete and Win on the Customer Experience
- Striking the Balance between Control, Empowerment, and Organizational Learning
- Integrating Strategy and Risk Management
- Designing and Implementing Performance Measurement Systems including the Balanced Scorecard, Activity Based Costing, and Lifetime Customer Profitability.
Presentation fees and booking:
- For more information on how to engage with Dennis, please contact Lori Trahan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978.771.8994.