Sep 27 2018
Research Event / All Welcome / Thursday, September 27, 2018
Research in Action | Center for War for Talent
Best Practices are Dead: Using Analytics to Win the Talent War
September 27, 2018 | 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. | University of Texas, Austin
Are you sure you’re attracting and hiring the best candidates as the financial services world rapidly evolves? Do you seek those with the best references? The highest GPA? The longest list of awards? And how are those strategies working out for you?
A new approach to winning the war for talent uses data analytics to give you a tool that’s unique to your organization and already in your possession. Exploring your organization’s employee data can transform your talent attraction and retention strategy through better questions like:
- What traits do our highest-performing employees have?
- What traits do our best sales employees possess when they apply at our organization?
- What do our longest-tenured employees have in common?
- How can we leverage the answers to these questions to improve the attraction and retention of talent in our organization?
Filene brings you face-to-face with the scholars and practitioners who are uncovering these new strategies for drawing in and keeping the talent that makes organizations successful. Join us as we put our “Research in Action” on September 27 at the University of Texas - Austin.
Registration is now open. Click the arrow below to secure your spot!
- Filene Dine Around: Join us the night before the session as we gather our favorite credit union people to share great food and conversation.
Filene Members: No payment required. Event participation is included as a member benefit with Filene. However, additional contributions in support of the event are welcome.
Non-Filene Members: We kindly request that non-members make a contribution of $250 in support of the event.