Dec 01 2015
/ Tuesday, December 1, 2015
Impact Roadshow | Marlborough, MA
Tuesday, December 1 | 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Local Host: Cooperative Credit Union Association
Filene Host: Tansley Stearns
Click the arrow below to REGISTER for this event:
WHAT IS AN IMPACT ROAD SHOW? It’s 90+ minutes of stimulating conversation about CU programs that have the potential to enrich your members’ experience and build a culture of success in your credit union.
Filene impact programs include:
- Larky: Filene is teaming up with Larky, a web and mobile loyalty platform that enables credit unions to delight members with frequent point-of-sale discounts at local and national merchants.
- It’s A Money Thing: If your credit union has been talking about attracting and retaining the next generation of members and is ready to take action on this strategic imperative, this opportunity is for you.
- Innovation Immersion: Filene’s Innovation Immersion program helps credit unions execute on innovation, ideas, and cultural change.
This Impact Roadshow offers you and your team a convenient and fun way to find out how Filene takes the best ideas, rooted in research and proven in the market, and makes them scalable and sustainable to drive change in your credit union. We'll walk through some of Filene's latest programs, and the research and innovation behind them. You'll leave with at least one idea that can make your credit union even stronger!
Filene's impact always begins with research. Click on the titles below to download supporting research (for free!)
- Digital Lessons From Amazon
- Reducing Costs and Enhancing Marketing Through Electronic Brochures
- Developing Social Media Strategies and Metrics for Credit Unions
Next, browse the programs and services available from Filene impact.
Filene Feedback | Linda Young
"The content from the event was directly relevant to our organization’s corporate objectives. It was also a great forum for the Coast Capital team to engage with peers within the organization and across the industry. In just two short hours, many insights, products and services were presented by Filene – all of which showcased practical solutions that can be implemented by credit unions of varying sizes and geographies. I highly encourage credit union executives to attend Filene’s Impact events in their area to learn about solutions that can help their organizations achieve their goals."
Cooperative Credit Union Association
845 Donald Lynch Boulevard
Marlborough, MA 01752