Nov 10 2014
/ Monday, November 10, 2014
Impact Road Show | Arizona | Phoenix and Tucson
We're headed to Arizona in November!
Join us for an Impact Road Show:
Monday, Nov. 10 in Phoenix at Arizona Federal Credit Union
Thursday, Nov. 13 in Tucson at Hughes Federal Credit Union
WHAT IS AN IMPACT ROAD SHOW? It’s 90-minutes of stimulating conversation about CU programs that have the potential to enrich your members’ experience and build a culture of success in your credit union. Examples of Filene impact programs include:
- Larky: Filene is teaming up with Larky, a web and mobile loyalty platform that enables credit unions to delight members with frequent point-of-sale discounts at local and national merchants.
- It’s A Money Thing: If your credit union has been talking about attracting and retaining the next generation of members and is ready to take action on this strategic imperative, this opportunity is for you.
- Innovation Immersion: Filene’s Innovation Immersion program helps credit unions execute on innovation, ideas, and cultural change.
This Impact Road Show from Filene offers you and your team a convenient and fun way to find out how Filene takes the best ideas, rooted in research and proven in the market, and makes them scalable and sustainable to drive change in your credit union. We'll walk through some of Filene's latest programs, and the research and innovation behind them. You'll leave with at least one idea that can make your credit union even stronger!
Filene Feedback | Linda Young
"We were delighted to host the Filene Research Institute Impact event. The content from the event was directly relevant to our organization’s corporate objectives. It was also a great forum for the Coast Capital team to engage with peers within the organization and across the industry. In just two short hours, many insights, products and services were presented by Filene – all of which showcased practical solutions that can be implemented by credit unions of varying sizes and geographies. I highly encourage credit union executives to attend Filene’s Impact events in their area to learn about solutions that can help their organizations achieve their goals."
Monday, November 10:
Arizona Federal Credit Union
333 N 44th St.
Phoenix, AZ 85008
- 9:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Coffee + Connect
- 9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Filene Impact
Thursday, November 13:
Hughes Federal Credit Union
971 W. Wetmore Road
Tucson, AZ 85705
- 12:30 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Snacks + Connect
- 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. Filene Impact