Oct 22 2014
Webinar / All Welcome / Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Filene 101: Think. Do. Change. | Webinar
A webinar for current and future members: Find out how to maximize your engagement with Filene!
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
12:00 PM central time
Join us for a quick 30-minute webinar to find out why over 1,000 credit unions depend on Filene for research, innovation, and impact programs that affect positive change in their organizations. Current members and prospects are welcome!
You'll learn about Filene's:
- Engaging and applicable research
- Active impact and innovation programs
- i3 ideas and 2014 application process
You'll also learn about the benefits of membership, including but not limited to:
- Unlimited access to 25 years of credit union research via Filene's digital library (25 years!)
- Annual pricing based on CU asset size (it fits in your budget!)
- Discounts on impact programs and in-person presentations (help make your team smarter!)
- Join smart and fun credit union colleagues at Filene events (no fee for members!)
Every Wednesday from
12:00 - 12:30 PM (CT)
Check the Filene calendar for the registration link on your preferred date!