May 29 2014
Webinar / All Welcome / Thursday, May 29, 2014
Filene 101: Think. Do. Change.
Filene 101: Think. Do. Change. with Filene
Thursday, May 29, Noon - 1 PM (CT)
Find out why nearly 1,000 credit unions depend on Filene for research, innovation, and impact programs that affect positive change in their organizations.
You'll learn about Filene's:
- Engaging and applicable research
- Active impact and innovation programs
- i3 ideas and 2014 application process
You'll also learn about the benefits of membership, including but not limited to:
- Unlimited access to 25 years of credit union research via Filene's digital library (25 years!)
- Annual pricing based on CU asset size (it fits in your budget!)
- Discounts on impact programs and in-person presentations (help make your team smarter!)
- Join smart and fun credit union colleagues at Filene events (no fee for members!)
Alternate date for Filene 101: Monday, June 2.
Contact Andrea Nilsen with questions.