Help Filene Think Big
Your legacy gift lets Filene Research Institute take an approach to research and program development that goes beyond the day-to-day and helps ensure a vibrant future for the credit union difference.
Four ways to invest in the future:
Please consult your financial advisor about all Legacy gifts.
- Cash: The simplest way to make a Legacy gift.
- Memorials or Honorariums: Honor an individual’s contributions to the movement.
- Gift through Your Will: Bequest a percentage of an estate, a specific gift amount or a residuary estate.
- Retirement Funds, Life Insurance and Financial Accounts: Naming the Filene Research Institute, Inc. as a beneficiary is a generous way to make a Legacy gift outside of a will.
Where do you want your gift to go?
Your Legacy Gift can be directed to the following:
Our research and strategic studies focus on the following areas:
- Public policy
- Consumer behavior
- Young adults
- Management and organizational development
Filene’s i3 (Ideas, Innovation, Implementation) is a work group created to shape the future of the credit union movement.
This category of gifts gives us the flexibility to meet the unexpected challenges of the dynamic financial services environment.