QCash Financial drives membership, mission and margin through instant lending on any device without a credit check.
QCash Financial is an omni-channel lending solution that offers relationship based underwriting (without credit check) to members in search for small, short-term unsecured loans. Led by Ben Morales, QCash Financial CEO and i3 alumni, this solution was built, designed, and tested by Washington State Employees Credit Union and has been meticulously refining this program for the last 10 years to better address this member need for a convenient alternative to other non-conventional, short-term loans.
How QCash Works:
- Your credit union determines digital lending settings through an Administration Portal that integrates with your credit union’s core banking platform.
- Member supplies data to the digital, cloud-based relationship-underwriting engine to determine a credit union-defined loan amount to achieve revenue objective.
- Loan decision made in under sixty seconds.
- Funds are immediately deposited into the member’s account.
What QCash Offers for Credit Union Members:
- Instant funding in <60 seconds
- No traditional credit check
- 24/7/365 web and mobile access
- Omni-channel convenience
- Significantly lower rates and fees compared to payday lenders
- Product and payment options
What QCash Offers for Credit Unions:
- Decisions driven by member relationships, data science and analytics
- Highly configurable platform
- White-label flexibility
- CFPB and CRA compliant
- Generates new revenue from liquidity solutions members are currently getting elsewhere
- Promotes strategies to increase membership, support mission ("people helping people"), and grow margin
"QCash is very convenient and helpful for me. I don't have to go to a payday store, which can embarrassing. I just go online and check my account and QCash information at the same time.I don't have to wait, go into the branch, or fax anything. I just get my loan. I like that it costs less, and WSECU allows me to repay over 2 months.I went through a hard time, but I trust my credit union because they were there to help me."
WSECU member since 1996