Human Capital Credit Union Research Study
This research will measure and describe how knowledge management interacts with human capital, and how both influence business performance in Canadian and U.S. credit unions. The study uses both financial and human resource lenses to help participating credit unions benchmark themselves against other credit unions and identify areas of improvement.
Watch the recorded webinar for more information.
To register as a participant in the study is October 31, 2012 SEEKING
- 5 Credit Unions based in Canada
- 5 Credit Unions based in the US
PHASE 1 – Fall 2012
- Requires a 20-minute telephone interview with one senior executive at the organization (preference VP of HR)
PHASE 2 – Winter 2013
- Requires a web-based survey completed by a minimum (stratified) sample of 30 employees
- Requires the completion of a single web-based form of financial information from each organization (preference VP of HR or VP of Finance)
BENEFIT TO YOUR CREDIT UNION
- Each of the 10 participating credit unions will receive its own customized benchmarking report that shows how it compares across all measures relative to the whole consortium sample
COST TO PARTICIPATE
- Free of charge for Filene-affiliated (United States), and CUCC-affiliated (Canada) credit union organizations