Oct 14 '17
Introducing the Latest Filene i3 Concepts; Welcoming the New i3 Crew
We're excited to introduce the newest crew to join Filene's i3 program. Also, we've not forgotten about the hard work being done by our current i3 group. Over the last six months, they have been building creative solutions to common credit union challenges, and we present their ideas to you.
We're excited to introduce you to the 16 credit union innovators joining Filene i3, a program with a legacy of fostering the development of new ideas and innovations for credit unions. Each i3 member serves a two-year term that kicks off at big.bright.minds. This year we'll be kicking up the dust in Austin on December 7-8.
Boasting over 200 innovative concepts in its first decade, Filene i3 has helped save consumers millions of dollars, brought new efficiency to credit unions and even changed a few laws. The new i3 programming will lead to a greater focus on prototype testing and implementation following concept innovation, as industry data continues to point to consumer demand and technology development as key drivers of change for financial services.
Welcome to i3
Congratulations to the 2017 i3 team, we can't wait to roll up our sleeves, kick up the dust and get to work with you. Everyone else, keep an eye out for ideas you wish you had thought of first from this group:
- Jillian Hansen - Bethpage Federal Credit Union, AVP Finance
- Megan Jackson - Central Florida Educators Federal Credit Union, Regional Director of High School Branches
- Patrick Livingston - Coastal Credit Union, AVP Systems Support
- Jean-Jacques de Roover – Connexus Credit Union, Director, Digital Channel Development
- Naveen Jain – First Tech Credit Union, VP Analytics
- Adam Christensen – FirstOntario Credit Union, Lead, Marketing & Experience Design
- Steve Hildebrand – Freedom First Credit Union, VP Marketing
- David Bremner – Helena Community Credit Union, Accounting Supervisor
- Christine Cordell – Hiway Federal Credit Union, SVP of Strategy & Transformation
- Ryan Wing – Infinity Federal Credit Union, Director of Information, Technology & Facilities
- Bijal Gami – Local Government Federal Credit Union, Payments Manager
- Mallory Surprenant – NorthCountry Federal Credit Union, Support Services Supervisor
- Ben Greiving – Public Service Credit Union, General Counsel and Chief of Staff
- Holly Martindale – SESLOC Federal Credit Union, Business Innovation Manager
- Doug Robinson – Vermont Federal Credit Union, Director of Innovation & Strategy
- Jennifer Statham – Washington State Employees Credit Union, SVP/Chief Brand Technologist
Innovation is critical to the growth of our industry, and the i3 program seeks to tackle some of the most challenging problems and realities that credit unions face. The future leaders of our movement are some of the most important assets we have. By creating and prototyping solutions that meet our current and future members’ needs, i3 gives these leaders the tools to innovate and implement change efficiently and effectively.
Blueprints for innovation
What has the 2016 Filene i3 class been working on, you ask? They want to see credit unions be more successful in 2025 than they are today, and believe successful growth takes a willingness to embrace change, take strategic risks, and make wise investments in innovation -- smart group.
They’ve identified credit unions’ biggest challenges, dreamed up innovative solutions, prototyped them and laid out these blueprints for all credit unions to innovate and succeed. Because #TogetherWeCan!