Our research on social media indicates that this important communication tool has moved well beyond a "nice to have" to a brand expectation for consumers.
That's why we're introducing our Social Media Advisory solution, a program that assists credit unions in developing social media strategies.
Done effectively, social media efforts can:
- Engage current and potential members
- Enhance communication efforts
- Grow bottom line results
- Build social equity and awareness for the credit union
Our Social Media Advisory program includes:
- Initial social media training
- Social media strategy development
- Social media corporate presence analysis
- Social media corporate presence set-up
- Social media individual presence set-up
- Social media tactical calendar development
- Social media metrics development and tracking
- Social media training for credit union social media participants
- Quarterly follow-up calls
- Quarterly reassessments and necessary plan updates
This solution can be presented in a two-day onsite expedition or over the course of eight weeks virtually.