Our research on social media indicates that this important communication tool has moved well beyond a "nice to have" to a brand expectation for consumers.
That's why we're introducing our Social Media Advisory solution, a program that assists credit unions in developing social media strategies.
Done effectively, social media efforts can:
- Engage current and potential members
- Enhance communication efforts
- Grow bottom line results
- Build social equity and awareness for the credit union
Our Social Media Advisory program includes:
- Initial social media training
- Social media strategy development
- Social media corporate presence analysis
- Social media corporate presence set-up
- Social media individual presence set-up
- Social media tactical calendar development
- Social media metrics development and tracking
- Social media training for credit union social media participants
- Quarterly follow-up calls
- Quarterly reassessments and necessary plan updates
This solution can be presented in a two-day onsite expedition or over the course of eight weeks virtually.
"When we evaluated partner options, Filene's Social Media Advisory solution stood out as the best choice, not only because it was grounded in research, but because we could see how they could help us move from strategy to execution. We didn't just want to create a presence. We wanted to utilize social as a strategic tool and integrate it into our broader organization-wide initiatives. The two-day onsite session was invaluable as we took a deep dive and with Filene's guidance built a social media strategy that is uniquely ours and ties to the market we serve." - Paul McAfee, Vice President, Service, North Peace Savings & Credit Union
Contact Tansley Stearns at 608.661.3753 or firstname.lastname@example.org.