Online is the primary research and shopping channel for a majority of consumers. Fifty percent of consumers report searching exclusively online for financial services products. And, consumers select the product before the institution. Selling online is crucial for credit unions’ entire delivery channel systems.
That’s why we’re partnering with leading digital strategy research firm Novarica, led by Rob Rubin, to bring you Digital Strategies, a solution designed to help your credit union adapt to consumers’ changing shopping behaviors.
Through this year-long program, we’ll enable your credit union to:
- Capture members with superior web services
- Engage online prospects
- Gain new members
- Increase web traffic
- Ensure your website addresses non-member needs
- Drive down costs with optimized e-services
Here’s how it works:
During this program, we’ll:
- Conduct an online assessment to determine how “shoppable” your credit union’s website is for up to three products (typically checking, mortgage, and auto). We’ll share results during and one-hour webinar, identifying potential improvement areas for immediate impact.
- Provide on-demand phone and email support, giving you access to experts with guidance on best practices, business and technology industry trends, vendors, and just about anything else that helps credit unions win in the digital domain.
- Share briefs and reports covering tactical issues like selecting an on-site search vendor and bigger issues like social media policies.
- Perform online training around improving your credit union’s digital IQ. Trainings range from online marketing basics to more advanced analytics training like producing a sales funnel analysis of your website to identify where shoppers drop out.
- Host quarterly best practices webinars with other Digital Strategies participants. These webinars will also be available on-demand.
"When we began working on a ground-up redesign of our website–one of our most critical sales and delivery channels–we brought in Filene Research Institute’s Digital Strategies program for help. The team’s experience in evaluating financial institution websites from the consumers’ perspective led us to incorporate best practices from the start. That led to a very smooth launch and increased online applications. The subsequent live consumer testing they conducted confirmed much that was right and pointed the way to additional refinements we’ve just completed. We look forward to ongoing support since the online world does not stand still." - Tim Garner, SVP Marketing and Strategy, Digital Federal Credit Union
Contact Tansley Stearns at 608.661.3753 or email@example.com.