Many credit unions today don’t know why online shoppers in their markets select the financial institutions, products, and services that they do. And a myriad of factors drive their buying decisions, from rates and branch location to mobile deposit capture and more. This lack of local market insight hinders credit unions from capitalizing on opportunities to attract new members, design better products, and gain share of wallet.
That’s why Filene is introducing Consumer Insights, a solution designed to provide real-time local market knowledge about what drives consumers’ decisions when searching online for new financial institutions, products, and services.
Consumer Insights provides credit unions with insights as to why consumers select their financial institutions. The solution enables credit unions to increase their visibility in search engines and improve their click-through rates with financial institution shopper insights, analytics, and a listing on FindABetterBank.com, the largest panel of financial institution switchers in the United States.
Our Consumer Insights solution includes:
- Financial institution shopper snapshots, trends, and webinars
- Performance reports on individual credit union listings
- Year-long listing on FindABetterBank.com—a site that captures more than 55,000 visitors a month looking for new financial institutions through search engines—for up to six checking accounts and three savings/money market accounts
- Phone and email support
Additional offerings also include:
- Customized account performance reports
- Impressions tracking
- Insert ads on credit unions’ dedicated pages
Contact Tansley Stearns at 608.661.3753 or firstname.lastname@example.org.