Interested in becoming a Filene member organization? Send us a note and we'll get back to you to help get you on your way. Thank you!
Our history is rooted in Edward A. Filene's reliance on solid, innovative research. His spirit lives on as we pursue knowledge that benefits credit unions, their members, and all consumers of financial services. As an independent, not-for-profit organization Filene relies on contributions to support our research, innovation, and impact.
Join today and together, we can drive change for credit unions and their members.
To find out more, fill out the form below or call 608.661.3762.
Find Out More
After submitting your request for membership, a Filene staff member will contact you with additional details. Thanks for your interest in supporting Filene!
- Online Access for entire staff: filene.org
- First notice of new research publications
- Access to Filene’s extensive online library with downloadable reports
- Invitation to member only functions
- Access to unique, innovative ideas created by Filene’s i3 teams
- Communication with Filene Talent
- E-newsletter to all staff on request
- Free partcipation in Filene webcasts
- Access to CU Tomorrow Reports (young adult research)
- Customized Risk Watch Report
- Executive Summaries mailed directly to CEO and/or designated staff
- Invitation to Chairman’s Breakfast (GAC)
- Discounted in-person speaker fees
- Invitation to big.bright.minds
- Deeper discount of in-person speaker fees/expenses
- Early access to innovation pilots
- Strategic Planning Sessions discount
- Discount on Pilot participation
- High end Research Discount
- Option to champion general research fitting to Filene pipeline
- Satisfaction of supporting the credit union system