Last week in Princeton, New Jersey, we absorbed all the brain food we could at big.bright.minds 2013. Hosted by Princeton University Professor Eldar Shafir, the attendees from credit union land and beyond experienced a masterclass on behavioral economics from ideas 42.
Also on the agenda:
- Rob Rubin talked digital strategies for credit unions.
- Amy Brown introduced the Ford Foundation and its mission to improve access to financial services.
- i3ers presented their ideas from the past six months and kicked off their next innovation cycle.
- Savvy Money gave an update on their consumer debt solutions.
- Eldar Shafir examined how scarcity shapes lives, society, and culture.
- Greg Michlig, CEO at the New Jersey Credit Union League, welcomed us to the East Coast.
- The Cooperative Trust crashed the event with several young adults in attendance.
- Here is where Marnie got those AMAZING chocolate bars.
Download the presentation materials listed in the right sidebar and read the tweets below.
Let us know what you thought about ideas42, the i3 projects, and, most importantly, our impact projects.